Monday, June 1, 2009

Did the Cleburne Iron Horse sprint tri. yesterday. Wanted to go under 1:20, did 1:27 and thats ok. Swim got messed up about halfway through ran into lady breathstroking across the lanes,thats a first for me in a pool swim,so I did the Tbone crash into her,had to push her off and that when acouple of guys tried to swim over me this ended up in a bit off smackdown kinda thing. This took about 25 yards to right. T1 was ok but you can allways do better. Bike went well but could have left a little more on the road. T2 ran wrong way so there is some seconds there. Run was hot but felt like I was running slower than really did. Over all every thing went well and I can see that I could have done much worse. Felt pretty good at the end. Did'nt puke thats a plus but shows it wasn't a all out deal. Am alittle sore this am so I might have went alittle harder than I thought. So whats next?

No comments: